Website Privacy Statement
This notice discloses the privacy practices for the website, greaterwakefieldresourcecenter.net. You will learn:
- What information (if any) is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
- How the Greater Wakefield Resource Center uses any information collected from the website.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in that information.
This statement refers to the website only.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing – Cookies
This website does not collect any information from you through comments or forms, nor does it employ any third-party data collection services like Google Analytics. This website does not employ cookies, and your information is not saved or stored by this website.
Access To and Control Over Your Information
You have several options when it comes to your information. You may:
- see what data we have about you, if any.
- change/correct any data we have about you.
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- have us delete any data we have about you.
- opt out of any future contact from us.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, our practices, or your information, contact the Greater Wakefield Resource Center via:
Mail: PO Box 96, Union, NH 03887
Telephone: (603) 473-8324