Updated April 27, 2023
Come be a part of the GWRC family!
The Greater Wakefield Resource Center is looking for an Office Administrator! This position is 20 hours per week. We need someone who is office savvy, knowledgeable in all phases of office operation, and who is ready to become part of our wonderful family.
Interested parties, please contact us at (603) 473-8324
As Office Administrator, you will play a large role in helping us realize our mission to bring together and serve community members of all ages! We look forward to meeting you!
View the official job posting here »
Read the full job description »
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. This person will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the operation of the building and its rental spaces and staff.
Tasks will include bookkeeping, coordination of all business, record keeping and communication. Being competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. Must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. Reporting to the board of directors and keeping transparent.
- Coordinate operations and maintain compliance with all requirements.
- Manage agendas for meeting, and appointments.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support and maintain budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Create and update records and databases, financial and other data necessary.
- Compliance with all necessary communication, documentation, financial responsibility to the meals program.
- Submit timely reports and communication to and with the board of directors.
- Assist the operation of the resource center wherever necessary.
Requirements & Skills
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- High school diploma: BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Position is for scheduled for 20 hours per week.
The mission of the Greater Wakefield Resource Center is to provide educational and social services to the communities of Wakefield, Farmington, Brookfield, Middleton, and Milton, New Hampshire. Our goal is to improve the health, education, and employment of the citizens of our communities.